Wednesday 11 July 2012

Is all about travel~~ :)

Oh no, i really wish to travel so much. I wish to go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan. But sadly all these need $$$$ which i actually don have. Arh sad :'( !!!! By the way, i actually went Taiwan 3 years ago which was on 2009. It was a nice place as everyone speaks our own language which are Mandarin and Hokkien. As i remembered i experienced earthquake there when i was in Gao Xiong. Wow, what a nice experience huh!!!
I miss Taiwan!!!!!


This is 野柳 ~~



 Wow what a forgettable memory!!! I met nice people at nice place there.
Okay i actually missed a chance for student exchange to Korea last semester, i think i will grab the chance in the next semester. It's actually sponsor by our university and we just have to pay 30% for the flight ticket which is around RM 400 to Korea. Aiya, what a waste!!! Nevermind, it will wait for me in the next semester :) !!!!
So my next trip is Sabah trip? to go or not to go? actually is can go or cannot go? :( I really wish to go leh, on behalf for myself. Just wish to go out "san san sam". 






Wow all these photos are so attractive !!! How am i not going to be distracted by all these photos you tell me la hahaha~ ^^  Awesome!!!! Can go or cannot go leh? Let's see ~~~ :)



1 comment:

  1. haha korean mui, rmbr to sign up for next semester dont miss out anymoreeeeeeeeeee!!! :D

    ReplyDelete