Friday 13 July 2012

Three out of Six~~ :')


      It has been a long time we never go out together ady.Ya, 6 of us~When i busy having exams in KL, then they having holidays; when i'm goyang kaki at home leh, then their turn to be busy, why the holidays cant be the same leh i wonder??? hmmm :'(  I miss them so much ~~~

     Finally after rotted at house so long, I was so happy when Sia called me ( just like my 救星 arh ), tomorrow (13/7/2012) is her birthday, so we decided to go Library and celebrate her birthday :). At first thought it will be 6 of us going, but in the end just 3 of us and Vivien so total is 4 of us~ ^^



     After Library, then we drive all way long to Bukit Beruang Old Town to continue celebrate birthday and chit chatting, we talk like nobody else and laugh like a boss !!!! wakaka~ these are what we used to do~ biasa larh!!!! These were how crazy we used to be~~

Happy 21st birthday~~

Normal and nice picture~~ ^.^

Rockzzzz.. this pattern was I learned in Uni, as you can see almost all my pictures with coursemates are having this " Rockzzz posezzzzz " hahaha!!!!

Sweet 18 always~~ love always ~~
     
     Now I'm looking forward for our 6 ppl gathering dinner~ 久违了~~~ :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment